Upfront Editor Issues

My client was attempting to edit the "treatments page" which had a bunch of boxes and prices of each treatment but after she closed or saved she overwrote it with the "contact" page... I am not sure if she edited them theme and not the page but I can't seem to undo it please help.

• Nahid

Hey Josue !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm really sorry that you had have to go on through this inconvenience. Well, unfortunately, there's no way to revert changes you've made in the Editor once you close the browser window or load a different page. There is an 'Undo' button in Upfront, but that just works in the current session.

If you have a saved preset for the page/element, you could just use that preset to revert the page to the previous version. If that was a pre-built page from an existing Upfront theme, you could create a new page with the required template and edit it according to your needs again.

If the change was made with the Upfront builder in an existing Upfront theme, you can upload a fresh one or a backup if you have one.

If you are using Snapshot and have scheduled backups enabled, you should have a working backup which can help you revert the site. If you don't, I really suggest you to use it for overcoming future troubles similar to this.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid