Upfront Editor not loading

I'm using Upfront Spirit theme, and I can no longer get the Upfront editor to load. I've deactivated plugins with no luck, and I've confirmed that PHP 5.4 is installed server side. However, I have not updated the themes in a while for fear of potential conflict with a quiz plugin I'm using - everything on the front end is working perfectly. Is the editor issue because I haven't installed the latest theme update?

• Nastia

Hello TelaKayne , hope you are doing well!

To avoid making any changes on your live site, would you please create a development copy of your site and update the theme there to see if there is no conflict with the Quizz Plugin? Also, check if the new updated theme is loading there.

To create a development copy of your site, you can use Snapshot plugin to quickly duplicate live site to another location. See here how to move a WordPress site.

Otherwise, please update the theme on your live site and see if it start loading. You can always revert to the previous version.

Create a full backup of your site before making any changes.

Let us know how it goes and please grant access to your site from WPMU DEV > Support.

Kinds regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.