Upfront Editor Not Working

OK... this one is a little nutty so I apologize in advance.

I have WPMU Dev installed on 2 sites (at least, I used to). I had an active site (projectedesign.com) and an inactive site (on an access domain). Today I made the site on the access domain active (so now it's projectedesign.com).

Just recently when I tried to edit the site with the Builder it would look all kinds of crazy (screenshot attached). The only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with the access domain going live. But I'm not sure. Hoping someone smarter than me can give me a more educated opinion.

Thank you!

• Rupok

Hi Cindy,

I just loaded your site in my browser. It looks fantastic. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Then I tried to load Upfront Editor for your site and that also loaded fine:

So I think, the issue is not on your site, rather the issue is on your end.

I don't recognize the image you uploaded, is that a screen capture you took of my site? Because my site shouldn't have the Spirit logo on it at all

Kasia took that screenshot from Upfront Builder screen. You created your site on Spirit and customized with Upfront Editor, but in Builder, it's showing default theme layout. That's why the confusion occurred. If you are not using Upfront Builder, you can ignore this.

Can you please check the screenshots I provided above? Have you fixed the issue lately? Or are you still getting the same issue? If still getting issue, can you please try clearing cache and cookies from your browser and try again? Can you please try from a different browser? Can you please try from a different computer/network and let us know how these go?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.