Upfront Editor Problems with Slideshow and IE

Hi, using upfront to edit parts of the site and have a couple problems. 1. Can't remove pictures from home page slideshow. I click the X and it doesn't get removed. 2. Using IE to edit pages/posts, clicking the edit button takes me to the page outside of upfront. Works fine in Chrome.

#1 is most important for us - or maybe a workaround.

Thanks,
Brian

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there Brian,

How are you doing today?

1. Can't remove pictures from home page slideshow. I click the X and it doesn't get removed.

I've tested this and I can confirm the issue which means this is a bug in the theme, currently I don't have a workaround but I've reported this to our developers so they can investigate this further and fix in one of the following plugin updates.

2. Using IE to edit pages/posts, clicking the edit button takes me to the page outside of upfront. Works fine in Chrome.

Also tested and confirmed, when clicking edit for pages in upfront editor it opens a page without actually loading the editor. You can still open the editor by clicking Upfront in the admin bar once the page loads. I've reported this one as well so our developers can take a look.

Thank you for reporting these issues

Cheers,
    Bojan