Upfront Elements Post question

Hi
Is it possible to have like 2 rows in the posts element?
Now I only have one post informations in full width. And it would be nice to have 2 rows, like a "newspaper"
Thanks,

• Rupok

Hi Ulrik,

Is it possible to have like 2 rows in the posts element?... it would be nice to have 2 rows, like a "newspaper"

You clearly said "row", but I've a feeling that you are referring to columns. Because you can just press "Enter" on your keyboard while typing and your cursor will go to next paragraph which will create another row for your content. And your content will show in two rows. Am I guessing right? Or are you trying to put some different content in between your post content?

And if you are referring to columns (I'm assuming this because in Newspapers, there are basically vertical columns for content and you mentioned "Newspaper"), then I'm afraid, you can't natively do that in Upfront, but you can still do that with help of little custom CSS Code. you can get more idea regarding how you can do this from this article: https://digwp.com/2010/03/wordpress-post-content-multiple-columns/

Please confirm if you want "rows" or "columns". If "columns", then please let us know if you have any confusion after going through this article or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.