upfront gallery system

Hi,
I'm trying to sell a client on upfront and had a quick question regarding the galleries. Is the gallery system as full featured as nextgen gallery? She likes the ability to switch between slideshow and regular mode and loves some of the effects.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi cornelius_butler,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Upfront Gallery comes with default settings when it comes to transitions, and effects which either links to the page, or a larger image. On the other hand, NextGEN galley on the other hand is a plugin dedicated for galleries, and will have more more featured.

If you find that the default Upfronts gallery is short in effects, you can easily implement the NextGEN gallery plugins shortcode, with the use of Widgets element as seen in the screenshot below:

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi there cornelius_butler,
    I trust you're well!

The free NextGen Gallery plugin does not have any compatibility issues with Upfront as far as know. I cannot however guarantee that for the NextGen Gallery Pro since that bundles ALL available extensions for the NextGEN Gallery.

I hope this helps! If you have any additional issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.