Upfront generating improper HTML Text Formatting Elements

Upfront is not prepending the proper HTML Text Formatting Element when changing text from "paragraph" to "Heading 04".

How to reproduce the problem:

1) Create a text box.
2) Paste a large amount of clean text (at least 3 separate paragraphs) into the box
3) Save
Default "paragraph" (<p></p>:wink:test should look properly formatted when viewing page.
4) Open Upfront and edit text box
5) Highlight all text content and change all content to "Heading 04"
6) Save
Viewing the page will reveal the top paragraph appearing larger than the rest of the paragraphs.

When viewing the page source CSS/html I found this discrepancy:

Here is code after following steps 1-3:
<p class="">The Purpose of a Central Committee</p>

<div class="upfront-output-object  upfront-output-plain_text c24 upfront-plain_txt" id="text-object-1454178697807-1882"><p class="">The Purpose of<br />a Central Committee</p>
<p>The major United States political parties are highly organized. The County Central Committees in each state are the official voice for the Parties especially regarding issues that relate to the county.<br />A major duty of a Central Committee is to identify, recruit and train candidates to run for Office. Committee members may be elected at primaries, chosen at state conventions or appointed by party officers.</p>

Here is the code after following steps 4-6:
<h4 class="">The Purpose of a Central Committee</p>

<div class="upfront-output-object  upfront-output-plain_text c24 upfront-plain_txt" id="text-object-1454178015638-1614"><h4 class="">The Purpose of<br />a Central Committee</p>
<p>The major United States political parties are highly organized. The County Central Committees in each state are the official voice for the Parties especially regarding issues that relate to the county.<br />A major duty of a Central Committee is to identify, recruit and train candidates to run for Office. Committee members may be elected at primaries, chosen at state conventions or appointed by party officers.</p>
<p>It is customary for Central Committees to have a precinct organization in order to get out the vote. This is where volunteers are really needed. Campaigns are usually run by campaign committees or consulting firms. These groups need volunteers to get out the vote.</p>
<p>There are 58 counties in California and there should be 58 County Central Committees. The number of members on a County Central Committee is established by the State Election Code. Recently, Counties have been able to change the number of members of the committee. They do this by working with their Registrar of Voters.</p>

Upfront is replacing the beginning <p> element with <h4> element. It should be placing an <h4> element in front of the <p> element instead.

Example:
<p class="">The Purpose of a Central Committee</p>
becomes
<h4 class="">The Purpose of a Central Committee</p> (No open <p>:wink:

Should be:
<h4 class=""><p class="">The Purpose of a Central Committee</p>

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Josh,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your post and such a detailed troubleshooting report!

I've run through all the steps you suggested and can confirm the issue. I think that's something that should be investigated and most likely fixed by Upfront developers so I'm marking the issue as a bug for them and forwarding them your description.

I'm not able to give you any ETA on a fix but hopefully as there's an on-going work on Upfront, they'll be able to solve that soon.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.