Upfront home page edit screen stuck on loading animation

Ballinran.com

Hi there :slight_smile: So I upgraded Upfront and the MasterSlider shortcake that I had on the home page top section doesn't work any more. I tried adding the page in Upfront but the edit page is just spinning out on the loading animation. Please help if you can. Thank you :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Colin,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question.

I checked your site and also was able to replicate the issue on my test setup. It seems that the newest Master Slider does not play well with recent Upfront release then.

In order to be able to access Upfront editor and edit your site's layout please disable Master Slider plugin (since it's not working with theme anyway). This will "unblock" Upfront editor.

That said, I've examined both sites (yours and mine) against any errors that could cause this but couldn't spot any. I'm forwarding this to our 2nd-line support team and hopefully they'll be able to give us a helping hand here. Please note though that their response time may be a bit longer than mine here on support forum as they deal with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

Having said that all, I think until its fixed you could switch to a built-in Upfront slider.

Please keep an eye on this thread and I'll keep you informed.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.