UPFRONT: How do I link the page header logo to main page (as in a normal Wordpress site)

Hello!
How do I link the logo image that appears in the header of each page back to the main page? It should be simple but I'm having no luck…
Thanks!
PS: I'm using Upfront and to be honest, for a design engine that's supposed to make it easy to create sites, it is just the opposite. I'm used to having more control!!!

• willworksdesigns
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jude,

Yes, I know how to do this but the logo image in the header on each page cannot be selected like that.

Frustrating! And I've been working with Wordpress for 5 years!

In fact, tweaking Upfront today has completely messed up my entire website where individual galleries that I created meticulously in posts have been replaced entirely by the same gallery on each post.

I would have to say that Upfront is a disaster and I'll be deleting this "agent of chaos" and replacing it with Visual Composer, a set of add-ons and the dependable theme like GeneratePress.

Good Riddance UPFRONT!

• Luís
    • Support

Hi willworksdesigns ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Sad to hear the problems you are having. We are always trying to the improve Upfront and our developers are working to add more features and make it a better product in every release.

Regarding to the issue with the logo, are you adding the image as a region background? As my teammate suggested, if you can enable the Support Access, we can check the elements and try find a solution for you:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers, Luís

• willworksdesigns
    • Flash Drive

Hello Luis,

Thank you for getting back to me! I decided perhaps it was TIME to really, really read the Upfront instructions and ultimately it paid off, big time. I stand corrected: Upfront IS a quick, easy and utlimately elegant way to get the job done. All of my issues of late have been solved and I apologize for any distress to the design team who may have thought there was an actual issue…

Keep up the good work!
    Best, Willworksdesigns

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.