Upfront - Images pointing to the previous site after migration

The plugins like Better Search Replace and Real Time Find and Replace didn't work. The images are pointing to my sandbox site.

The support access is granted and FTP credentials can be found insight.

Please advise

• Sajid

Hello Stacey,

It's Sajid here from SLS team. Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I have few questions before I move forward in order to fix this issue.

1. I see there are some images specially on landing page that are coming from current site. Did you added these images after migration ? Or these were also there and now works and the issue is only with other images ?

2. I would also need your site admin username and password to take a look at builder.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Stacey,

Can you try doing the search and replace directly in database by running this SQL query?

UPDATE wp_options SET option_value = replace(option_value, 'OLD_VALUE', 'NEW_VALUE') WHERE option_name = 'home' OR option_name = 'siteurl';
    UPDATE wp_posts SET guid = replace(guid, 'OLD_VALUE','NEW_VALUE');
    UPDATE wp_posts SET post_content = replace(post_content, 'OLD_VALUE', 'NEW_VALUE');
    UPDATE wp_postmeta SET meta_value = replace(meta_value,'OLD_VALUE','NEW_VALUE');

Make sure to have backup of your DB ready before performing this query.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

• Sajid

Hello Stacey,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for the delay on this ticket. Could you please tell us how you transferred your site from old to the new one?

By using a plugin like Snapshot Pro, manual import of files and database via FTP and phpMyadmin or by using the hosting infrastructure of merging staging site's files and DB with the live site?

If it was a copy of database then please run the following SQL queries to find the encoded old site URL with the new one.

update yourdatabase.wp_options
    set option_value = to_base64(replace(from_base64(option_value), 'olddomain.com', 'newdomain.com'))
    where from_base64(option_value) like '%olddomain.com%';

Or try this one:
    update yourdatabase.wp_posts
    set post_content = to_base64(replace(from_base64(post_content), 'olddomain.com', 'newdomain.com'))
    where from_base64(post_content) like '%olddomain.com%'
    and post_type like 'upfront_layout%';

Before running the queries, make sure you replace placeholders (olddomain.com & newdomain.com) with actual values and also make sure the database table prefixes are correct.

Please take a full backup of your site's database before running the SQL queries above

Let me know how it went or you need any further clarification.

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Stacey,

I hope you are doing great today and thank you for contacting us with regards to the issues with our theme. As I was going through some threads I have noticed that we haven't heard from you since my colleagues suggested some fixes in their posts above.

Did you have a chance to try what my colleagues Sajid and Predrag suggested above? If yes, did that resolve the issue or you still need help resolving it. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Have a nice day.