Upfront Just Hangs on Loading Screen

When I try to use upfront theme editor it just hangs on the loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WordPress and also uninstalled and reinstalled both the Fixer theme and the WPMUDev Plugin but still it hangs on the loading screen.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Host Prairie

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I just tried to load the Upfront Editor and it was loaded fine on my browser. I tried from Firefox, Chrome and Safari in my MacbookPro and the editor was loaded on all three browsers. Even there was no error on console. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please try again from a different computer or different browser and let me know the result?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Host Prairie
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Ash,

I already resolved this issue last night and even marked it as resolved on this support forum but apparently it didn't stick. Anyways for what it's worth the issue was caused by using the enable cache feature of WPMUDev's Hummingbird Plugin and I was able to finally resolve it by completely flushing all cache settings on my network, PC, and browsers. For anyone else that runs into a similar issue I suggest you not enable the Hummingbird Plugin until you have completely finished with your site.

To be quite honest though I'm somewhat disappointed in my membership here at WPMUDev as I expected there to be more theme options than just the 6 Upfront themes. As it currently stands, I probably won't be renewing at the end of my current subscription period.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Host Prairie

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I expected there to be more theme options than just the 6 Upfront themes

Well, we have six Upfront Themes and all of them are awesome. And all of them are highly customizable. So theoretically you can change the design to your desired design with a few clicks and with little custom CSS.

Please let us know if you have any desired design. We can guide you how you can change our themes to achieve your desired design.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.