Upfront lightbox image in the backend is not showing.

Upfront lightbox image in the backend is not showing. Getting the following JS error in the console. Please help!
http://take.ms/DEDuN

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Shaan,##1

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked the site (I've added entry to hosts file) and I can see the lightbox on front end but also when I'm logged in. I'm not sure though if this is what you mean by "back-end": being a logged in user or inside Upfront editor or Upfront Builder?

I'm sorry but I might be missing some crucial step here so could you please let me know how exactly to replicate that? Or did you manage to solve that?

Also, let me know please what browser and under what OS are you using when experiencing the issue (including version numbers).

I'll then get back to the site and further investigate that.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Shaan
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Adam Czajczyk,

To replicate issue please log in to my website and check the attached image below:-
    https://ibb.co/g65CXx
    https://ibb.co/n7CsXx
    But when you click on lightbox you will see the background is transparent that is done by me, But the problem is I inserted an image in a lightbox that is not showing in the lightbox in upfront

I am using Chrome Browser and Windows 7 ver:- 6.1

please check problem asap
    Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Shaan,

Thanks for the additional info, I can see the issue on your site, lightbox does load, the content as well, but when I check in the console the content doesn't get required CSS attributes that are needed for it to show properly.

Console error on your site is probably what's causing the script that assigns these attributes to fail and cause this.

I tried finding out a cause of this but there's basically no info on why this is failing.

What I did notice is that Defender is reporting quite a few files in your WordPress installation that are not a part of the Core WP installation.
    Did you made any changes to your WP installation and is it possible to try with a clean one without this additional files in there so we can see if any of those are causing that console error?

Also, do you know if there's any other kind of caching and page optimization enabled on your site except for SG optimizer and Hummingbird, can you check with your host about this and if there is disable it and then give this another try.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Shaan

Hi Predrag Dubajic,

I Clean My files from WP which are reported by Defender pro and also Disabled Super cache from Hosting provider as you mention above.

But now problem is Upfront is not loading and showing
    "The Upfront editor may take a while to load (especially first time), please hang in there :slight_smile:"

Please check this ASAP because need to continue my work on project

Thank you

• Shaan

Hi,

Humming Bird is Deactivated Because it is causing upfront loading.
      please check Support access is granted.

please take my ticket prior because project is on hold and need to deliver the project

Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Shaan,

I was doing some more testing and it seems that the issue is only related to the lightbox you have created before, if I set a new one then it opens fine.
    Do you remember which changes you made to that lightbox, what kind of element did you add in it and did you add any custom CSS in lightbox CSS field?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.