Upfront max size for image issue

Previouisly someone had assisted me with an issue where images that were full size were not appearing correcly in my broswer. the image works fine in all sizes except desktop where it minimizes to a very size. Here is an example.. I've been using inspect element to try and target the exact element in question but can't seem to locate it or fix it so it works correctly.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello,

I tried to add those styles:

.upfront-featured-image-fit-wrapper {
        margin-top: 0 !important;
    }
    .upostdata-part.thumbnail {
        height: auto !important;
    }

that should help with the image height to global styles of your theme in Builder, but they were not applied at all. So it doesn't look they are added to the theme.
    I cleared cache, I checked again minification, but they are not in global styles file.

That means that theme was edited in Editor (even adding content to pages or adding new post in Editor is editing theme) or there is another issue with saving styles.
    If you are sure that you haven't edited this in Editor, please in Upfront -> General -> DEBUG OPTIONS reset the theme. It will load the current state of the theme in Builder and styles that were added will be applied.
    Let me know if this will work.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.