Upfront mess up Membership account page

The Membership account page is messed up using Upfront Spirit theme.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Fernando

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Membership 2 Pro uses HTML tables to display the data. At the moment, Spirit theme doesn't have any specific styles for tables, including tables created by Membership 2 Pro.

Upfront themes are just highly customizable starter themes which should give you a good base for building your site, in this particular case, Spirit theme is designed as a portfolio theme, so additional functionality as Membership 2, could require some additional customizations.

To fix the issue with Membership Account page, add the following CSS to the Global CSS preset:

.ms-account-wrapper>div {
        margin-bottom: 45px;
    .ms-account-wrapper table {
        width: 100%;
    .ms-account-wrapper table tr td, .ms-account-wrapper table tr th {
        border: 1px solid #000;
        padding: 5px 10px;
        text-align: left;
    .ms-account-wrapper table tr th {
        font-weight: bold;

Let me know if it doesn't help.

Kind regards,

• Fernando

Hi Katya,
    Thank you for your message. At the same time that I understand what you are saying about using Membership2Pro with Spirit, it's a bit disappointing from my point of view, because I would have thought that all wpmudev plugins should be fully compatible with Upfront Themes. I thought I wouldn't have any problems with the plugin and the theme, since they are both made by wpmudev. If that is not the case, there should be some kind of warning/advice regarding which themes would work better with M2P. I've already had to include A LOT of CSS code to style some other registration pages (with the brilliant help of wpmudev support agents), but it seems like I'm spending too much time styling pages so that they look at least functional, instead of focusing on getting my membership/course up and running. In some registration pages, fields didn't have any borders, for example, so you couldn't even see where to input the required information.
    This particular page doesn't look professional at all - you can't make head nor tail of the items listed. And if I'm going to charge money for membership it's vital to have pages that look professional.
    I've tried your code and it didn't work, I'm afraid. The page looks exactly the same.
    Any other suggestions?

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Fernando

Hope you're fine today!

I fully understand your point of view and I'm very sorry for that you're having inconvenience with regards to this. I've double checked this with the theme developers and they confirmed that it's not a bug. But this could be a good improvement for our themes to make them more compatible with our plugins, so I will move this to "Features & Feedback" section to let others member give their opinion on this one. If it gets some more love from other members our developers can consider implementing this in future.

In meantime, as for your issue with the Account page. Could you please grant us temporary support access to your website so we can have a better look at your site and check why the CSS doesn't work? You can grant us access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, there's no need to share credentials. Here's our detailed documentation page about it:

Please, let us know here once you'll enable it.

Kind regards,