UPfront: Mobile and Desktop design difference

The banner at the top is appearing fine on the laptop but on the mobile I am still getting the original video: scrapsart.com

It will be quite tedious if I have to make changes separately for different screen types. However, the rest of the changes are all there.

The one other thing that is not showing up on the mobile are the two social media icons in the footer.

• Milan

Hello Erum

Thanks for your questions. :slight_smile:

The banner at the top is appearing fine on the laptop but on the mobile I am still getting the original video:

I can see this issue in action. Could you please login to your site, edit home page with Upfront Editor and enable responsive mode ? then select mobile version of responsiveness and remove video from background region. :slight_smile:

If you are not sure how to do that. Please grant me staff access to your that site not the one where you are offering store. :slight_smile:

It will be quite tedious if I have to make changes separately for different screen types. However, the rest of the changes are all there

Yes you are right, mostly all the changes remains the same. it's the way Upfront works. :slight_smile:

The one other thing that is not showing up on the mobile are the two social media icons in the footer.

I can confirm this. Are you able to see those icons when you enable responsive mode ?

Furthermore, please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Kind Regards,
    Milan

• Erum

Tried responsive mode: I had to manually change the setting of the background from video to image and it picked up the change. So I guess that is a bug. The background type should change in all.

The icons at the bottom were marked hidden in the mobile footer.

Question: I have changed the footer. Shouldn't the change go across the entire site? It has not changed on all of the pages. Some pages show 2 icons and some 4.

Same problem with header. It is global so when I make it sticky from the home page, shouldn't the change occur all over the website?

• Dimitris

Hey there Erum,

Question: I have changed the footer. Shouldn't the change go across the entire site? It has not changed on all of the pages. Some pages show 2 icons and some 4.
    Same problem with header. It is global so when I make it sticky from the home page, shouldn't the change occur all over the website?

This is known bug in the Upfront team. Global regions are having some issues, especially whenever the "Latest Posts" are enabled in frontpage. Hopefully there's going to be bugfix release in the near future. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.