Upfront mobile burger menu is not working properly.

So, here's the main issue: The way that z index works, as well as hiding and showing the triggered Nav, when you press on an item in the menu when the menu is open, it will click and navigate to links that appear underneath that element. For example, when the menu is open, and you click on an item, you will likely click the website logo and navigate to home.Also, when you press the icon on a mobile device, if there is a menu item located about where the nav toggler is, it will press that link as it is immediately under where your thumb is. This is an issue I've worked on for a significant amount of time to remedy with CSS for another client but wanted to hear if there were any other known workarounds as I do not have time for the site that I am currently working on.

• James Morris

Hello gjchandler,

Just a quick follow-up to let you know this ticket has been flagged for our SLS Team. They will be looking into this as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that, since our SLS Team deals with more complex issues, it may take a little longer for them to reply, depending on their queue and the complexity of the issues they are facing. But, they will reply back here as soon as technically possible.

Thank you for you patience while our Team works through this for you.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.