Upfront mobile menu change on page update

Using a custom Upfront theme, but having issues with mobile menu when a page is updated. Any minor change made to a page in Upfront editor change the mobile menu styling to its default.

• Dimitris

Hello Lendon,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I can see that during the live chat session, you've tried to deactivate the Slide Anything plugin, in order to check for any conflicts. Also my colleague Hub wasn't able to replicate the same issue using your child theme in his testing site, so this may be some kind of conflict with another plugin.
    In order to confirm/eliminate this, please proceed with a complete conflict test. Concept here is to deactivate all other plugins apart from WPMUDEV Dashboard and try to replicate the issue again. If this starts to work well, activate the remaining plugin one by one this time, making a little change each time in Upfront and checking the mobile menu preset.
    I can also see that you have Snapshot installed, so you have previous backups to restore, in case you lose any settings during the test.
    An alternative is Health Check plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/ (on the troubleshooting tab, you can click the button to disable all plugins and change the theme for you, while you're still logged in, without affecting normal visitors to your site) or a staging environment (meaning a complete and exact copy of this website into another location/folder in the same server, using a separate database) where you could proceed with the conflict test safely.

Let us know, how that goes!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.