upfront not customizing

Just yesterday it was fine but now upfront is not opening. I click on customize and it just brings me to the website with no editor. Please help me I have a ton of work to do.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Ed ,

Sorry to hear you have this issue. Please let me know, how you installed or updated any plugin on your site? What Upfront theme you are using?

I can’t replicate the same on my installation. Please run a quick check for a conflict with another plugin.

Deactivate all the plugins and test if the Upfront editor is working. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

Follow the steps from the flowchart:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If the issue persists, would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do!

Cheers,

Nastia

• Ed
    • Flash Drive

I already tried deactivating the plugins it didn’t work. The only that seems to work is that I started a new theme with upfront builder and that it took me to the editor. I’ve been using mostly the Issue Theme so far, and today for whatever reason there’s no sidebar editor when I try to customize.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Ed ,

Hope all is well!

Please clarify, you've mapped a new domain on a subsite and it's stopped working? Do you have a Domain mapping plugin or you used another method to map a domain name?

Would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look? Please in the support description field write a subsite ID and the domain you wish to map to it.

Let me know when you do!

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Ed
    • Flash Drive

I am using the MU domain mapping plugin. When I add a new primary domain name, I can no longer edit the site when I go to customize. Now I have a new problem: after I downloaded a bunch of plugins here at WPMUDEV, every time I try to go to a site within the multisite it takes me to the core primary domain.

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hey Ed,

Do you have an SSL certificate installed?

How did you download the plugins (I assume this also means you have them installed, right)? Can you try the old plugin conflict test – disable them all, then check if the issue persists. If yes, start enabling those one by one and checking the issue in between. Once it reappears, last plugin you activated is making a conflict.

Will you also re-grant support access for your site?

Regards,

Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.