Upfront not saving changes

I can't save my changes done in the Upfront Editor. Can you please check?

Support Access is enabled already.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Wayne West,

I'm very sorry on the delay with your ticket here. I'm checking your site and I found that saving and editing is not working only on home page.
    I edited /news/ page (added a text element under the blog post with "My awesome stub content goes here" text - you can check its there) .

But home page is not loading in the editor right now and throws error

Uncaught InvalidStateError: Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state.

this is on the header region where parallax is used on image. But that image

/wp-content/themes/uf-luke-and-sara/images/archive-home/LAPANO-2.jpg

is not there. That url throws a 404 error. I'm still waiting for developers feedback, but my suspicion is that this is problem.
    Can you go to that path and place there image (it does not have to be the same image) with that exact name LAPANO-2.jpg? Let me know when you do that and if you will be able to open editor then.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Wayne West

I'm sorry but I'm not a professional and have no clue what you mean by upload to that path and place. I'm learning but I need faster turn around on issues. And for the record it doesn't save content either only once in Awhile. And I have a client that needs this site tomorrow and I can not deliver.

This is the same issue I had 3 yrs ago with upfront when I worked with a friend who had wpmu I would of assumed they would of fixed it by now.

So how do we speed up getting this fixed?

Should I just use a premium theme from another company?

Thanks

• Nithin

Hi Wayne West,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, it seems like this needs to be give a closer look. Could you please send us your credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.