Upfront Page Revisions

I have Install the upfornt theme Normally in wordpress whenever we override exist page revisions are created at side .By clicking on revision we can override the page .Is same functionality is available in upfront theme if yes can you guide us where it is located and how i can configured in my website

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello vijaya,

Answer to that question is yes and no. Revisions are still avaliable in standard WordPress editor for the content of pages - but content that is handled in post data element. So when you create new page in Upfront editor you have field to insert content - when you edit the same page in standard WordPress editor you will see the same content.
    For that content revisions will work.
    But there are other type of content you can place on page - other draggable elements - like separate text element, images, sliders - those elements, when changed are not available in revisions.
    During current session in Upfront Editor you can use back button - and revert all the changes you made - but once you leave editor, back button will no longer work. Only changes made in current session can be reverted.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.