Upfront > Scribe > Extra menus can't be deleted

I installed Scribe a few days ago, trying out Upfront. The theme installs two extra menus: services; tuition. I don't need them and want to delete them…but they won't go away. I delete and they are still there. Over and over.

• ProSapien
    • The Crimson Coder

No. I did not get it worked out. It's not menu ITEMS I'm trying to remove, it's two complete menus, one called tuition and the other services. (On the Appearance > Menus page.)

Neither the Tuition MENU nor the Services menu are showing on the site. Only the Top Nav Menu is showing, which has a LINK to the services page.

Here are the steps:

1 - Select tuition menu from the popup menu, click Select.
    2- Click Delete Menu
    3- Click OK on dialogue box "You are about to permanently delete this menu. 'Cancel' to stop, 'OK' to delete."
    4- Automatically switches to Services menu and there is no Tuition menu to select.
    5- (Tried both doing this step and not doing this.) Click Save menu in Services menu selection.
    6- Switch to top-nav-menu
    7- Tuition menu has reappeared is now an available choice.

----

To clarify:

The "services" menu has menu ITEMS:
    Custom Books
    Student Binding
    Boxes
    Restoration
    Hospitality
    Business Cards

The "tuition" men has menu ITEMS:
    Course #1
    Course #2
    Course #3
    Course #4
    Course #5
    Course #6

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Austin!

Upfront has evolved a bit since February and when I tested the issue now it seem to be working a bit different now as the menu seems to be actually deleted.

However, I think it would be great if you could give it some more time. I can tell that the Upfront 1.4 is on it's way and it will be huge step forward in many ways (including long awaited builder feature!). I'm still not able to give you an ETA on it but I already had a chance to test it and I can tell it's very improved. And it should be out soon :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.