Upfront slider does to show text properly formatted

Hello,

I am experiencing problems with the slider. It seems

1. the text is cut of while in responsive mode
2. the text of several slides overlap if transition is not set to "Overlay"

See screenshots attached

• Rupok

Hi Reinhard,

I tried to regenerate these issues on my test site. Let's discuss about that:

1. the text is cut of while in responsive mode

I can see that too in my test site. You can fix that with following custom CSS Code:

.uslide-editable-text {
      overflow-y: scroll;
    }

Add this CSS to the "Edit Preset CSS" section. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

That will show scroll bar in responsive mode for your slider text. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

2. the text of several slides overlap if transition is not set to "Overlay"

I could not see "Overlay" in the slider transition dropdown, but when I selected "Slide Right", I could see the issue in action. So i'm reporting this to our developer right now. I believe, they will work on this very soon and release a fix.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Reinhard,

Just got an update from our developers. Please use the caption background settings and set "White" or any color as caption background instead of transparent. That will fix the overlapping issue. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Reinhard

Hello Rupok,

1. the text is cut of while in responsive mode : your fix does not work. I granted access to the site so you can check it out yourself.

2. the text of several slides overlap if transition is NOT set to "Overlay": thanks for the workaround, which will work because I am using a white background at the region as well. What to do in case I need the transparent background in the slider and a meaningful background at the region?

Greetings
    Reinhard

• Nithin

Hi Reinhard,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

1. the text is cut of while in responsive mode : your fix does not work. I granted access to the site so you can check it out yourself.

I checked your website, and I could see the issue. I have removed the previous CSS provided, and added the following CSS in the slider preset, and now the text doesn't seem to cut off:

.uslide-caption {
         overflow-y: scroll;
    }

2. the text of several slides overlap if transition is NOT set to "Overlay": thanks for the workaround, which will work because I am using a white background at the region as well. What to do in case I need the transparent background in the slider and a meaningful background at the region?

If I'm not mistaken, the slider has a caption background set by default. And this would be the default behavior. If you are looking for a transparent background, I'm afraid there isn't any such option, as it would result in the following text overlap. What you could do is change the Slider transition/animation, and check whether any of these setting would fit to your needs.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.