Upfront slider image sizes

I'm new to Upfront, but not to builders in General. Trying to put images in a slider. I checked the image size in the Media Library of the Spirit Theme and built my images to 1364/910 pxls to match but they simply don't work in the slider. Waaay to large. So rebuilt to about half that height - still to large.
Can someone tell me how to fit a correct-sized image?
I couldn't figure out how to give you access from my Dashboard, but am willing to do so.
Thanks.
Daryl

• Nastia

Hello Daryl , I trust you are doing well!

If you wish to show a full image, you need to adjust the size of the slider proportionally to the images, like it is shown in the screenshot bellow.

Please note that images will adjust dynamically to the Gallery element's dimensions.

Waaay to large. So rebuilt to about half that height - still to large.

Would you please elaborate and let me know, what is too large? The gallery element or the image inside?

I also checked the contained region width, and it's not larger than 1080px.

If you have images with the following dimensions 1364/910 px, in order to image to fit fully, the gallery element size should be 1080x721px. Although there s no option to set the element size based on dimension, you will have to resize the element manually

I hope this will help, let me know if you require any further assistance.

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Daryl

I'm more confused than ever!
    I resized one image to 1080 x 721, put it in the Library, and then loaded it into the slider, setting it to "Fit" which looked good until I saved it, then it distorts.
    The image in the Library is that dimension but will not render appropriately. The slider is set to "Default".
    I couldn't find anywhere to reset the slider size as you suggested, as as set, it cuts equal portions of the image off both top and bottom.
    I've looked all over for some documentation on how to work with Upfront, but couldn't find anything. So far this process makes me feel like I'm in a dark room, shooting blanks at a target I can''t see!
    I'd love to have the image actually render fully within the slider size.

Daryl

• Sajid

Hi Daryl,
    Hope you are doing good today

I hope you don't mind me chiming in here. Could you please tell me whether the slider is region background slider or its an image slider element ? Where exactly you are using it on your site ?

Also, if you could enable support staff access then I would be able to take a closer look. To grant support staff access go to WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J