Upfront | Spirit | Mobile Menu does not function correctly

Hello!

I am adjusting the themes for mobile use... but the menu/navigation part seems a little buggy.

Several Issues
1) The menu in mobile mode does not keep the CSS styling of the regular page
2) The menu's sub-menu is listed out in full, rather than being accessible by a sub-menu
3) I cannot scroll within the menu so not all menu items are accessible.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Calvin Kwon, hope you're well today!

1. The reason for that is because menu items in regular desktop menu and the same items in hamburger menu on smaller resolutions are having different classes in CSS so you'll need to add styles to the menu for smaller resolutions too.

For example this is the selector for regular menu on your site:

div.upfront-navigation div[data-style="horizontal"] ul.menu > li

This one is for burger menu:

div.upfront-navigation div[data-style="burger"] ul.menu li

2. Not sure what you mean, can you provide more information so I can understand the issue better please.

3. I can confirm the issue on my end, if the navigation is bigger then the actual screen size you can't scroll to see all menu items. I'll report this to our developers so they can fix it in the future versions.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Calvin Kwon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Bojan,

Thank you - i'll try those selectors are use CSS.

For #2... what I mean is that there are no sub-menus for the mobile (burger) navigation. For example, under "Home" of navigation, I have 3 sub-menus "What is AYD," "Previous AYDs," and "AYD Organizations." But in the mobile-version of the menu, the sub menus are listed out, rather than expanding after I select "home."

I hope I am clearer now ^^ Thank you for your help!

Best,
    Calvin

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again @Calvin Kwon,

Thank you for clarifications. I think this is by theme design rather then a bug. As you can see each submenu item is slightly pulled to the right compared to his parent item, see screenshot.

Expanding menu items in order to see submenus is currently not possible in the current version of the theme but since this is an interesting idea I could move this to features and feedback so other members can vote on this and if it proves to be popular we'll consider adding it into future versions of the theme.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.