[Upfront] Text linking in upfront not showing all pages

I am trying to relink text to pages after reinstalling my site from snapshot.
For some reason when I highlight the text and then go to select what page I want to link it to, it doesn't show them.

It does display all the pages if I choose to go to the page directly when navigating within the upfront dashboard.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Eric Johnson

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Wouldn't you mind please grant the support access.

1. Log in to the WordPress Admin Panel for your site (go to the Network Admin dashboard if on Multisite), and then navigate to the “Support” page from the WPMU DEV menu item (WPMU DEV > Support).

2. Click the “Grant Support Access” button in the Support Access panel.

You can read more about support access on this link:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Also wouldn't you mind please to send me the steps that you are taking just to make sure that I can see the same problem on the website.

Let me know when support access is granted.
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Eric Johnson

How are you today?

It seems that was a restoration problem, I can see on the browser console many 404 on some elements.

Wouldn't you mind please to restore the Snapshot Pro and see if it does fix the problem?

If you wish you can send me the FTP credentials and I can have a closer look on this.

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:
    Subject: "Attn: Patrick Freitas"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Let me know when you send the FTP credentials.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Eric Johnson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Patrick,
    I'm trying to be positive, but am frustrated trying to get my site back up and online.

I've had issues with cookies, memory limits, timeouts and other stuff. But I think I am resolving most of those issues.

I'm not sure what's going on and where it's going on at, but I think my site is up and running fine except for those two links.

I had issues with snapshot fully restoring the site.

That is one reason why I had to redo the whole site and change all the internal links to point to pages within the site. They were pointing to the old domain 3pillars.fixufit.com.

Also, the snapshot didn't import any of my media files, I had to re-upload those and place them back into their containers.

I've got the links all configured, except for those two, and created a new backup. But I am currently having issues with my sites uploading to google drive (separate issue, which I'm about to open another thread for).

It is a paid membership site and I have my current users uploaded and able to enter.

Not sure if there is anything you can check now within the site.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Eric Johnson

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having those problems.

SnapShot Pro should backup the entry media library, this was restored on same database?

You can enable the debug and check if there any log on wp-content/debug.log.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/debugging-wordpress-how-to-use-wp_debug/

However I can see now the problem, you can send me the FTP information and I can have a closer look on this, for now you can find the page session 11 using the search function on Upfront, clicking on dark blue square.

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:
    Subject: "Attn: Patrick Freitas"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Let me know when you send the FTP credentials.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Eric Johnson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

To your earlier questions..

Yes, I restored on the same database.

My original intention was to move a subsite, fixufit2.fixufit.com to the main site. But I don't believe I did that correctly, it wiped out my user database and I had to go through a process of restoring back to original. At that point my 3pillars was fine but I lost the subsite fixufit2.fixufit.com layout and media when I tried to restore that using snapshot back to its original subdomain.

After I discovered that it did not import things the way I thought it would I did a clean multisite install and set it up as subdirectories rather than subdomains as before.

I had to redo 3pillars and begin anew with my new main site build.

So I'm cleaning things up on 3pillars to get it functional for my clients and rebuild the main site.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.