Upfront Theme and online shopping options

Hello, We are wanting to use upfront with an online shop... i have installed woocommerce but it doesnt look like it is compatible. Is this something you are working on or what are our options?

• Anang

Hi Charles

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

Since Upfront is still in early Development stage, some plugins is not compatible yet. And woocommerce is one among them. And it's already on our features requests to made it compatible with woocommerce in the future.

You may want to try our ecommerce plugin, Marketpress . You can use some shortcodes for pages to get more better outllook than using Virtual page there. And our next major release of MP will have full integration with Upfront.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have further questions :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Anang

Hi Charles

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

Since Upfront is still in early Development stage, some plugins is not compatible yet. And woocommerce is one among them. And it's already on our features requests to made it compatible with woocommerce in the future.

You may want to try our ecommerce plugin, Marketpress . You can use some shortcodes for pages to get more better outllook than using Virtual page there. And our next major release of MP will have full integration with Upfront.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have further questions :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.