upfront theme builder quick question

Hello , i have been using upfront builder locally to master how to use it before using it for any major projects and i noticed that the image slider type background is not responsive.
I am not sure if i am not the one using it right but when i switch to mobile view or tablet view, some parts of the image does not show especially images with text on them.
And it is not nice at all. I also want to ask if there is any image slider or carousel that you recommemd that will work seamlessly with upfront.
I was using meta slider and i am still figuring how to properly display it how i want it to display.
Thank you.

• Rupok

Hi dey,

I just created a background image slider in Builder region, and when I went to responsive mode in my browser, the image worked as fully responsive to different screen size. It was showing smaller version to adjust screen size. I've created a screencast showing this here: http://take.ms/yK8z2T

In the screencast, you can see that the image was showing at different sizes in mobile viewto adjust full height. But when the background image adjusts with height, it's normal that you can't see some portions from the left and right as the image is center aligned. If the image was adjusted with width, then you would see blank area in top and bottom in vertical mode which is not optimum for image background. So I think they are behaving responsive and this is expected behavior.

Please let us know if this is not happening on your site or if I'm missing anything. We will be glad to assist further if required.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.