Upfront theme conflict issu.

Hello! I just installed Upfront (and the dashboard) on a new site I am developing, http://0a8.e24.myftpupload.com/ and I installed the starter theme. All is well, until i try to Build a theme...i put in a name and then get this message at the top of my screen: Detected conflict with theme in wordpress.org public repository: I tried deactivating and reactiving Upfront, then I tried a different starter theme but it still keeps happening...I have granted access - could you please check on that?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Monica,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Let's continue the discussion over here. I could not replicate this issue on two of my test/sandbox sites.

Could you please send in FTP and WordPress admin details so I could take a closer look.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Monica,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for sending in FTP and WordPress admin details. I can see this issue on your site. It is a clean install and does not have any errors in error log or debug.log files.

I am flagging the developer of this plugin to get his invaluable feedback on this matter.

Meanwhile, I removed the theme conflict check from code. So you can now create themes and get going :slight_smile:

Take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.