Upfront theme has broken image links after migration with snapshot

We moved site with Snapshot from to Multisite (we were using a Snapshot option). Image links are broken, they are not pointing correctly to the paths on new server.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Grant,

Thanks for contacting us and hope that you are having a beautiful day. :slight_smile:

I have gone through your site and found the images and broken in the subsite.
    I have tried to regenerate the issue in my end but couldn't. I took normal snapshot of my single installation which has scribe siteup. Then I have created a subsite and I have imported the single site and restored the backup. It works fine.

Could you please send us your details through our contact form so I can try to investigate this further on your side,

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Sohag"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -ftp/cpanel credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me

Please DO NOT post the credentials here as this is a public forum, also would you mind me doing some basic troubleshooting such as temporary deactivating all plugins?

Please also mention the snapshot that you like to restore.

Please let me know when you do so.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Grant,

Thanks for your reply. I hope you are having a beautiful day. :slight_smile:

Can you please try to create two subsite first and map to your two respective domains using our Domain Mapping plugin and see if the snapshot restore works.

Suppose your network site is mynetworksite.com then

1. create a subsite like xsite.mynetworksite.com

2. then suppose the domain you like for the subsite is xsite.com then
    map xsite.mynetworksite.com to xsite.com

3. and restore your backup to this subsite.

Here are the links to our domain mapping plugin and its usage page. Please check it

Hope this will help.

Please let us know if you need any further help.