Upfront Theme home page (panino)

Hello,
I am new to the WPMU Dev community and I am working on a Dev site using the Upfront Panino Layout Theme for my new blog I am doing. I was able to create a great looking blog, however some of the features are acting a little buggy. Within my admin dashboard I cannot edit or find my homepage, so the only way I can edit the homepage is upfront, I cannot get to the page editor. Also my settings on my homepage keep reverting to showing the entire blog post, instead of exerts.Another issue I am having is that on the mobile version of my website I can't seem to get it to stay centered. I am also having issues with the Hustle App not working. Could someone that knows the Upfront themes please reach out and assist me?!

• Nastia

Hello Jeff , welcome to WPMU DEV community!

Within my admin dashboard I cannot edit or find my homepage, so the only way I can edit the homepage is upfront, I cannot get to the page editor.

Upfront home page it's a virtual page, you can edit it by landing on your home page and then open it in Upfront Edit mode.

Or you can create any page an set it as your home page from Settings > Reading. Under the "Front page displays" select a Static Page option at set your home page.

Also my settings on my homepage keep reverting to showing the entire blog post, instead of exerts.

I can't reproduce this on my sandbox installation. I also visited your page and on the home page I see excerpts, and not an entire full blog post.

Please make sure that the Limit Words option in Post Part Settings > Content is set. Please see screenshot below:

If you still have issues, please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look.

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Another issue I am having is that on the mobile version of my website I can't seem to get it to stay centered.

Would you please elaborate and let me know what is not centered? It looks like the content is located in the center from my end:

Please post a screenshot with the issue you have.

I am also having issues with the Hustle App not working

We like to keep our topic separated, to avoid a confusion from you and from other members that will land on this thread later to look for a solution if they have a similar issue. Please create a new thread regarding the issue you have with the Hustle plugin, and also describe what is the exact issue you are having.

You can create a new thread here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia