Upfront Theme Issue not compatible with Marketplace

I have installed Upfront and have the website looking great with the base theme Issue edited to my clients liking. But now trying to install Marketplace it removes all the styling and shows the website in plain text.
As soon as I deactivate Marketplace it goes back to looking how I styled it.
I can't figure out what's going on or if Marketplace is just not compatible with Upfront (I realize it should be)

• James Morris

Hello Heather,

I hope you are well today.

I've confirmed this issue on your site. I've tested this configuration on 2 of my dev sites with different server configurations. I've been unable to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

When I run Google Chrome DevTools, I see that you are getting a 500 Internal Server Error when accessing the Upfront styles after activating MarketPress. In order to narrow down the specific cause of this, I need you to run a couple tests.

First, could you please run a plugin conflict test as outlined in the following article? This will eliminate the possibility of a conflict with another plugin. https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If that does not lead to a solution, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've visited the pages that are causing you problems, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, open that file with a text editor like notepad (Windows), GEdit (Linux), or TextEdit (Mac). You can then paste the contents of that file at http://pastebin.com/ and share the URL of the pasted output with us so we can examine it further.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Luís

Hi Heather ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I tried to replicate the issue you mentioned, with Appointments, MarketPress and Issue theme, but I was unable, it should be something specific on your website.

1) Can you give us access to your admin panel, so we can check your settings and try replicate them?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

2) Can you enable the debug flags, as my teammate James suggested above and share the debug.log with us, to check if any related error was saved?

Note: Save the file as a .txt, because the .log extension is not allowed in the attachments.

Cheers, Luís