upfront theme section color is not staying when out of upfront

Hello

The divider on the left is a transparent black divider and shows as that when logged into wordpress. When i log out of wordpress, the slider gallery image is causing the left section to become transparent. See screen shot for what it looks like logged in vs current live site version. I have caching off and cleared it just in case it was still caching and still have the issue.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello SMB Bridge,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and I can see what you are referring to. I checked your site and noticed that you placed elements directly on slider and also I'm not quite sure how did you achieve that semi-transparent black background as it seems (unless I'm missing something here) background for "image" and "navigation" elements are set to fully transparent. Could you please share some more details with me on how this was setup?

I tried to replicate this on my own setup in order to find out whether that's an Upfront bug or a "site-specific" glitch but not knowing those things I wasn't quite able to.

However, I think an option here would be to place a floating region (restricted to parent region) and place image and other elements on top of this, setting floating region background to "semi-transparent black". This seems to be working fine on my setup.

Please advise!
    Best regards,
    Adam

• Milan

Hello @david311

I hope you have been well today.

Currently while trying to access your site I am getting error of

The admin did not enable remote access. Please ask the user to grant access.

I haven't come across such error till now but if its related to our WPMU DEV Dashboard support access functionality then it will be resolved by revoking and regranting us support access again.

So I suggest you revoke and regrant support access again. Please don't extend it. Revoke first it and then regrant.

Cheers,
    Milan