upfront theme (spirit) does not load

I am using upfront theme (spirit) in one of subsite of my multisite installation. However, it has stopped loading. Just URL changes http://URL/?editmode=true and only home page loads. I have granted support access.

FTP login details are also mentioned in support access message.

Please do the needful.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Pooja,

Thanks for credentials - I was able to test solution with mod security and enabled debug log, but unfortunately this didn't work and there was no errors showing in debug. I would like to exclude possibility that some plugin is conflicting with Upfront, so please run a quick plugin conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart). Let me know how it goes.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Pooja
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Kasia,

I followed the instructions given in the link - updating the wordpress and renaming all the plugins to find out which plugin is the culprit, etc. However, after all plugins deactivated, no difference occurred and the issue persists still.
    Kindly suggest investigate further and recommend as to what should I do.
    The only change I remember I had made in wp supercache (pre-load mode, etc.) but deactivating that plugin also did make the difference.

With regards,

Pooja

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Pooja,

It looks like there is issue with cookies on your site - I created new subsite to test Upfront (wpmudevtest) and despite that I was logged as admin in the subsite when I was opening front end I was instantly logged out. That is why Upfront is not working - because user is logged out the moment when they leaves wp-admin area (you can see that by admin bar not appearing on the front end).
    I've added those lines to your wp-config.php file:

define('ADMIN_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
    define('COOKIE_DOMAIN', false);
    define('COOKIEPATH', '');
    define('SITECOOKIEPATH', '');

and that did worked for admin user on my test subsite. Could you log to your site with admin (not super admin account) and check if this will work also for that user?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.