Upfront Themebuilder Framework

Does your Upfront themebuilder allow for exporting a theme that I create and using it again on another site?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Steve,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

Currently Upfront doesn’t include export/import feature so it wouldn’t be possible “out of the box”. The feature is planned and should be added to Upfront in future, however I’m not able to give you any ETA on this yet.

If you’re willing to take a small risk though, you may want to give an attached plugin a try. It’s an “unofficial” plugin that one of our developers wrote in his spare time that should let you do just that: export Upfront theme settings and import them to another Upfront install. The procedure is as follows:k

– create your site

– use plugin to export settings

– on other site setup Upfront theme (the same theme) with default settings

– import settings from file

Please note however that this plugin is not officially supported and I’m not able to give you any guarantee that it will work without any issues.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Robert!

That’s a confirmed feature so it’s sure that it will be released but as for when will that happen, I’m still not able to give any ETA. Please make sure that you’re keeping Upfront up to date and also take a look on our blog from time to time. I’ve got a feeling that we may announce that feature there when it comes alive :slight_smile:

That said, I really hope this will come out soon.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.