UpFront translation issues (fonts do not fit, untranslatable places)

Hi there :slight_smile:

I'm actually working at translation of UpFront into Polish (I already added my first results :wink: ). I have found out some minor issues.

Some phrases do not fit into allocated places. I have found some phrases that aren't detected as translatable phrases too.

That's all minor issues, I'm just reporting :slight_smile:

I tried to show it on attached screenshot. Red circles shows places, where phrases do not fit. Red arrows show places, where are untranslatable phrases. There are probably more, that was "on first glance" :wink:



  • Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

    Hey Kamil,

    I hope you’re well today and thanks for your remarks on Upfront’s translation!

    I’m very happy that you’ve decided to translate Upfront to Polish! I bet you can guess why :slight_smile:

    As for the phrases that are untranslatable, it would be great if you could provide me with a list of those. I’ve also informed the developer that some strings do not fit the areas they should. I hope it will be fixed soon, however I cannot give you any ETA on this now.

    Have a great day and thank you for your valuable addition to our community!



  • Murio
    • New Recruit

    Hi Adam,

    yeah, I think I have a good idea to why you’re so happy about this :slight_smile: :wink:

    About that list. In what form it would be best to provide it to you? Just phrases or places, where they show themselves too?



    PS. It’s somehow warmer at heart seeing countryman in such a place :wink:

  • Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

    Hi @Murio,

    Developers are already looking at adding mentioned strings to translation, and you can add phrases here but adding screenshots would also help getting this resolved faster, and the detailed response the more thank you points we will be sent to you :slight_smile:

    Best regards,


  • Murio
    • New Recruit

    Hi Predrag,

    that's quite a good deal for both sides. Awesome :slight_smile:

    Here's first list (I'll be adding more as I'll see more)

    Untranslatable places:

    – "Style Name" in Code Panel

    – Whole "Pick a Color" Panel

    – Whole "Text Editor" Panel

    – "BG Color" in Background Image Panel (although there's that phrase in *.po/*.mo files)

    – Mobile devices names in Responsive Mode

    – "Theme Settings", "Color" in Main UpFront Panel

    Do not fitting:

    – "Insert Font" in Code Panel

    – "Exit Responsive" in Responsive Mode

    – Few Elements in Main UpFront panel

    On screenshots again – Red Circles mean places, where phrases do not fit and Red Arrows pitpoint untranslatable places :slight_smile:

    That's for now. I'll add more as I'll catch one.



  • Murio
    • New Recruit

    Hi Predrag :slight_smile:

    Thank you! :slight_smile:

    Here's some more in Media Panel:

    – "Select" in top left corner of the Panel

    – "Delete" in the top right corner of the Panel

    – "of" in the buttom

    – "Search" in the Search Engine

    – In the Right Menu Panel: "Please, select labels…" in the selection list of Labels, "Full" in selection list of Sizes

    On screenschot I pitpoint these places with Red Arrows :slight_smile:



Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.