Upfront: very very difficult to click upon upper right corner "red x" (or pencil) object&

Hi, when I try to click upon upper right corner "red x" (or pencil) object's icons, when cursor is near to the icon, icon disappears and cursor transforms on simple arrow.

I click on empty space many time until I get result, but i s really complicate.

I've tried to change zoom, I've 2 different monitors installed, and it does the same on both.

I have the same behaviour on all upfront themes but nowhere else.

By the way, is it normal that I see all JPGs so badly rendered?

I've opened dashboard access so you can test there and you can do everything you want using this site: http://xmodular.net/test/

I send you screenshot

Michael Bissett

Hey italydotcom, Michael here!

In regards to this:

when I try to click upon upper right corner "red x" (or pencil) object's icons, when cursor is near to the icon, icon disappears and cursor transforms on simple arrow.

That'd be due to the Auto Hide Admin Bar plugin, it's generating a div element that's blocking that top part of the page. You can insert this into your site as a mu-plugin to remedy that:

function wpmudev_hiddendiv_fix_uf_editor() {
    	echo '<style>
    	.upfront-edit-layout #hiddendiv {
    		display: none;
    	}
    	</style>';
    }
    add_action( 'wp_footer', 'wpmudev_hiddendiv_fix_uf_editor' );

To create a mu-plugin, you'll want to log into your site via FTP, and go to your /wp-content/ folder via FTP, finding the folder called "mu-plugins".

If there's no folder with that name, then you'll want to create one. Then, create a file inside that folder, and give the file any name you like (making sure the file has an extension of .php, e.g. example.php) and paste the code in there.

It'll always be active, so there's no need to activate the plugin after creation. Be sure to add a PHP start tag at the beginning of the code, like this:

<?php

As for this:

By the way, is it normal that I see all JPGs so badly rendered?

They're pixelated on purpose, for copyright reasons (the folks that had these allow us to use them in this circumstance, as long as they're pixelated like this).

Kind Regards,
    Michael