Upfront Widget Box having errors

Hello,

I am trying to use WP Frontpage News with Upfront (testing before I buy the full version). When I insert the plugin, I can see it working when I am in the Upfront editor. However, it does not work when I exit the Upfront editor.

I am trying to figure out if it is something wrong with the plugin or upfront.

I've enabled support access.

Can you tell me if this is a bug with upfront or if I made a mistake when I inserted the widget?

Thanks,

Ryan

• Luís

Hi @Ryan,

I hope had been good today!

Enabling WP_DEBUG in wp-config.php, shows some issues related to this plugin and some of them are conflicting with Upfront:

Notice: Undefined index: form_method in /home/inovalab/public_html/testes/wp-content/plugins/wp-frontpage-news/inc/yd-widget-framework.inc.php on line 97

Notice: Use of undefined constant wpcuWPFnProPlugin - assumed 'wpcuWPFnProPlugin' in /home/inovalab/public_html/testes/wp-content/plugins/wp-frontpage-news/inc/wp-fpn-main.inc.php on line 171

Notice: Use of undefined constant USE_LOCAL_JS_LIBS - assumed 'USE_LOCAL_JS_LIBS' in /home/inovalab/public_html/testes/wp-content/plugins/wp-frontpage-news/inc/wp-fpn-main.inc.php on line 468

I flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to get their valuable feedback.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.