Upfront Widget Text Element not working

Upfront Widget Text Element not loading when selecting the Text option:
https://prnt.sc/fn647t

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hello Jana,

As discussed in chat, I have created a ticket. I'm reporting this as a bug, and will notify the developer regarding this issue. Will keep you posted once we have a feedback regarding this from the developer.

As a workaround you may try adding the shortcode via the Text Element, but not sure how well that goes. It's ideal to use the Widgets Elements, but since it's a bug, please do try via Text element.

I hope that helps. Have a nice day ahead :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Jana
    • Flash Drive

I have tried to insert a shortcode via text element, but it does displays the code as a text, as one would expect...

What is the progress of fixing this bug? Really essential for the website I'm working on.

Thank You!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jana,

I have tried to insert a shortcode via text element, but it does displays the code as a text, as one would expect...

Have you checked that in editor or saved and checked on front end of the site? Because in Editor it will display as text but on the front end it should be displayed correctly.

What kind of shortcode you are trying to use?

This will be fixed in the next version of the Upfront, but I cant give any ETA when new version will be released. It needs some more tested to pass to be out.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.