Upfront + Woocommerce Compatability

How do I go about enabling WooCommerce compatability? Right now the page CSS / format is broken. I tried following the instructions on WooCommerce's website, but I don't see a page.php to rename nor the php code to modify. I am using Upfront's Spirit theme.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Michael,

I hope you're well today!

As all our Upfront-based themes are editable with visual front-end editor, they are built slightly different than any "standard" theme, thus the integration steps described on WooCommerce pages do not apply here.

Spirit and other Upfront-based themes should work pretty good with WooCommerce, unfortunately there's no full integration possible yet and any deep customization would need some custom CSS coding whit Upfront's in-built CSS editor.

This is most unfortunate but as to my knowledge our developers are working full steam ahead on making Upfront as universal as possible and I'm sure WooCommerce integration will also come but I'm not able to give you any ETA on this.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Michael,

Apologies for the delay on this thread.

MarketPress uses virtual pages and we are still working on getting virtual pages work properly with Upfront so there might be some hiccups when using MarketPress and Upfront.

Also, MarketPress does support variations but multiple variations are being worked on to be added in next major release we are getting prepared :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.