Upfront>Fixer Image Sliders Text

Hi folks:

A fresh support access via wpmudev is now enabled.

Here is the subsite dashboard link: http://bit.ly/1M8pAsX

It is a Upfront>Fixer theme.

There are 3 image sliders. This is basic stuff normally, but with this Upfront>Fixer we can not quickly/easily find the clicks to do it. The first image is business folks, the next is a senior retirement image, and the next is a family representation image.

Across the bottom of the sliders, we need the following text on each slider separately:

#1.
on the business photo slider:
"Your Employees are the heart of your business. We help you keep them covered with affordable health, life, dental/vision, disability and retirement plans."

#2.
On the Senior photo:
"You've worked hard and can now enjoy your Golden Years. Medicare can be confusing! We help put your mind at ease by guiding you to the right Medicare plan for your budget and healthcare needs."

#3.
On the Dad and child photo:
"Families without employer sponsored health insurance are on their own to obtain their own Employee Benefits. We've specialized in providing custom tailored health, life, disability and retirement plans for the Self-Employed Since 1989."

#4.
Then . . . ***The text needs to be changed to black or white depending on what is behind it so it can be read on each of the 3 sliders.

Here are 3 screenshots of each slider for your reference too (see attached).

Please let me know ASAP if you would kindly . . .

:slight_smile:

Greg

• Patrick

Hey there @Greg

I hope you're well today!

You just found one of the current limitations of the Upfront themes. Background sliders do not have any built-in options to overlay text, and the slider element is restricted to the width of the region container.

However, a region container can be customized to stretch the full-width of the screen so you can use any other slider plugin you may have. Here's an example on my test site using the shortcode for a sample slider from the Revolution slider plugin:
    http://upfront.pcwriter.net/

The trick is to add a new region where you want it to appear, and give it a custom name. That custom name will be used in the region ID that you can then target with CSS to stretch it to full-width.

In my example, I named the region Custom Slider and targeted it with the following CSS added via Theme Settings > add custom css rules in the Upfront editor sidebar:
    #page #upfront-region-container-custom-slider .upfront-grid-layout {width:100%}

Please let us know if this helps, and don't hesitate to post again if you need to.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.