I'm finally getting some results from Upfront in building my site. Unfortunately it's not as easy as I had hoped. (A reminder...I'm a novice.) I have several questions and observations so far. I hope it is okay to put them all into one post.
1. How can I get rid of the padding/margin around my header logo image? I want the top and bottom to be flush with the top and bottom edge of the background. There is no space on the original Image so I can't see why it doesn't work. I've attached some images to demonstrate.
A- this is what I get in upfront
B- this is what I want.
2. I get a script warning everytime I "undo" or do anything that seems to require a script...what ever that is. See the "script warning" image.
3. Whenever I edit a region, on saving, it places a huge white space between that region and the one above it. I found that if I go back to the top region, choose to edit it but don't make any changes, then save and go back then the white space is gone. This happens every time and it's really annoying. See the "editing regions" image.
4. What I'm seeing in the Editor is not what I'm seeing on the actual site. Take a look at the image "In Upfront" and then the image "Actual Site". The yellow region that says "Where All The....etc" is taller than in the editor. How can I keep the propotions I have in the editor?
5. Finally (for this round), how can I change the font in the navigation bar? I can't seem to find where that can be done.
Wait...one more thing... (6) Where is the page that I'm showing as my samples. I'm thinking this is the home page but when I go to the WP dashboard, not a one of those pages shows the page I created in Upfront. Where on earth (0r in cyberspace) is that page in the WP listing? Every page I look at is the Spirit template. Yet if I go to the site that page is there as the landing page.
Oh...one more (7) It looks like the Popup Pro may not be compatible with this. I got a weird message about "popup" when I opened Upfront and when I disabled the plug in the message went away. Can you verify that it's good to go? Popup Pro is critical to how my site will work. See Popup warning.
On a brighter note. I'm very grateful for the new Manager plugin that let me easily reset the theme back to the original state. That was very helpful and actually helped me make some progress.