Upgrade from 1.x to 2.0.1 CoursePress Pro glitches

Upgraded from 1.3.4.3 to 2.0.1:
1) I am using the coursepress theme. I copied it from plugins/coursepress/2.0/themes/coursepress where the 1.3.4.3 version was overwriting the old one. (Using a child-theme - courspress-child, too). Could not get it to work. Something in the system wanted it to be in plugins/coursepress/themes/coursepress. The fact that it was 2.0 was keeping Wordpress from recognizing it (theme_root set to plugins/coursepress/themes/, NOT wp-content/themes - why?!). I copied the whole theme from 2.0/coursepress to plugins/coursepress/themes/coursepress and it's now recognized. That shouldn't have been necessary.
2) I have a student login page defined. Logging in does not work. It does not redirect to student-dashboard. Worked fine in 1.3.4.3.
3) Clicking on My Chapters (My Courses) which goes to /student-dashboard used to go to courses-signup (I changed that to not-logged-in in the Settings area). It does not. If I click on My Courses when I'm not signed it, it goes to the home page.
4) Error log is constantly putting in: [16-Dec-2016 21:23:01 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started .../public_html/ffbeta/wp-includes/class.wp-styles.php:237) in .../public_html/ffbeta/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/data/shortcode/class-template.php on line 1167