Upgrade from free trial to paid

We have a few levels setup on our install of Membership. We have a free 30day trial too. If a member signsup for the 30day free trial, can that person upgrade to a paid account before their trial ends? If so how do they accomplish that? It seems like there should be a link that they click that would take them to a screen which allows them to upgrade when they are logged in. The site in question is http://horsewhispererusa.com/

• imagebox

Thank you. I will check that beta out. However I just went through and updated all of our WPMU plugins and non-WPMU plugins, with the plan of updating our install of wordpress from version 3.0.5 multisite to version 3.2.1 multisite. However we got 2 error message when attempting to do the auto-upgrade from within WP admin:

Downloading update from http://wordpress.org/wordpress-3.2.1.zip…

Unpacking the update…

Verifying the unpacked files…

Installing the latest version…

Warning: copy(/home/horsewhi/public_html/wp-register.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/horsewhi/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-direct.php on line 200

Warning: copy(/home/horsewhi/public_html/wp-register.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/horsewhi/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-direct.php on line 200
    Could not copy file.: /home/horsewhi/public_html/wp-register.php

Installation Failed

I have just posted on the WP forums to see if we can get help there, but I am posting it here too because I read else where of an issue that WPMU Membership was causing in some people to upgrade their WP MultiSite install. Have you had any one else asking about errors with upgrading ?

Thanks,

Chad

• Mason

Hiya Chad,

That error is most likely do to the server setup on your site. Your hosting provider may not support the necessary processes for the auto-upgrade.

If you have FTP access, you can easily manually upgrade by replacing the contents of wp-admin, wp-includes, and the root wordpress folder. The only things to make sure you do not copy over is the wp-content directory and your wp-config.php file.

A manual upgrade should fix this up for ya quickly.

• Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem
    was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this
    thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not
    Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU
    DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of
    assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.