upgrade membership 2 to pro

hi i instaled mebership 2 before but i want to upgrade it to pro now

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi nemo,

Thanks for asking. I can see that you currently have the free version of Membership 2 installed as you said. Upgrading to Pro version is very easy. To update it to the Pro edition, please deactivate and delete that free version. Then install and activate the "Membership 2 Pro" plugin through the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. Your previous Membership 2 data will stay, don't worry.

Before doing all these, I'll suggest you to take a complete backup of your site database so you can always revert back to current state if anything goes wrong.

I believe, these will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey nemo , Nicholas

nemo Could you please check whether you are logged into WPMU DEV dashboard plugin?

There seems to be a temporary glitch with the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, our developers are working on it, and it should be fixed soon. Please re-check after couple of hours, and let us know if you still face the same issue, so that we could give a closer look, if needed.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Mahalo,

Please delete the existing Membership plugin, and install the plugin via the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, under WPMU DEV > Plugins. If you have already done that, and still have issues, please send me your credentials so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.