Upgrade membership level

I have installed and configured the membership plugin on my site, but I have not found out how to let my users upgrade their subscription.

I have a free account and 3 levels of paid subscriptions. I would like the user to upgrade their subscription level. They should be able to upgrade their subscription at any time. Is this possible to do? How would i set up the plans and levels?

Thanks!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

The users can upgrade their subscription from the subscriptions page.

This is the page a user will be redirected to when they want to view their subscription details and upgrade / renew them.
    It can be left blank to use the standard Membership interface, otherwise it can contain any content you want but should contain the [renewform] shortcode in some location.

For detailed info I will request you to please go through the plugin manual here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Membership-Documentation-SJC.pdf and it will answer most of the questions.

and if you still have more questions, please feel free to post them on a thread :slight_smile:

I hope that helps.Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.