Upgrade now to access additional features! Specify

Upgrade now to access additional features!

Specify the number of breadcrumbs to add to title
Specify a custom name for Wikis
Add sub wikis
Specify how sub wikis should be ordered
Allow users other than administrator to edit wikis

Why this message ?
I've purchased Wiki plugin and i must modify the allowed users access but this option cant be selected from settings menu !

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Sorry about the issues you are facing. Can you kindly confirm if you have removed the old version of Wiki plugin from your site first ?

Please advise and if possible You can enable support access via :

WordPress Dashboard >> WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Support >> Staff Access >> Grant Access.

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Cheers, PC

• wpriley

I too have the same issue. I'm a paid user, using the latest version and also get the message:

Upgrade now to access additional features!

Specify the number of breadcrumbs to add to title
    Specify a custom name for Wikis
    Add sub wikis
    Specify how sub wikis should be ordered
    Allow users other than administrator to edit wikis

My big issue is not the above message (which I can ignore) but that only admins can currently edit the Wiki using "new" or "Edit Wiki" on the top logged-in user ribbon bar despite selecting "all users" under "Allow editing by". When a non-admin user attempts to add or edit from the ribbon bar they are not able to. Non-admin users can edit okay using the content area tabs.

Also a question: What is the "Advanced" tab suppose to allow. I get a permissions issue here even though I have this user's role checked under "Who can edit wiki privileges? This may be related to the only admins can edit issue?

I have enabled staff access. The Wiki is here:

http://www.aavp.org/about-us/aavp-wiki-index/

Thanks for your help.

• Tyler Postle

Hey wpriley and Romuald,

Thanks for posting. The upgrade notification is a small bug in the current version of Wiki and should be fixed in the next update!

It shouldn't actually affect any of the features. If you're a paying member then you should have full access regardless of the upgrade notice :slight_smile:

My big issue is not the above message (which I can ignore) but that only admins can currently edit the Wiki despite selecting "all users" under "Allow editing by". When a non-admin user attempts to add or edit they are not able to.

Hey wpriley, do you mind creating a new thread for the above issue? Then we can take a closer look at your installation :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.