Upgrade plugin with Supporter not showing plugins

I'm using the supporter plugin and installed the Upgrades plugin as well but when I create a new package, no plugins are showing up???

What can I do?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi fromscratch,

I believe you may have the upgrade plugins sitting in their respective folders within the mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins folder. They would actually have to go directly in that folder instead.

So for instance you should see the following...
    mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/ad_removal.php

...rather than...
    mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/ad removal/ad_removal.php

Could you check to make sure the files are installed directly in that mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/ folder?

Thanks,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi fromscratch,

That can be done, as mentioned on the installation page.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/upgrades/installation/

Though to clarify, it would involve making a slight modification to those particular plugins, using the existing upgrades plugins (the ones in the /upgrade-plugins/ folder) as an example.

If that seems a bit tedious, both Upgrades and Supporter are in development right now and the forthcoming update should resolve any such matters rather easily.

For the moment though, modifications to those files to get them to work as upgrades would be required.

Cheers,
    David

• fromscratch
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I can't wait for the update to come out to make things easier but I have some clients that are asking for some plugins, and it's hard to price it out, especially if we use this model in the future (which i want to). What types of modifications need to be done on the actual plugin side.

I got the random 32 character string and the rest of the code, how do I get that working with the actual plugin?

Thanks!!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.