Upgrade Quota Issue

Hey Guys,

Please see screenshot below.

I have 3GB upgrade option twice and upgrade to 500MB option is missing.

  • DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

    Hi Becky,

    Many thanks for having pointed that one out! I was unable to test it right away but will get to that soon enough once I get some server configurations in place. I did take a look at the code and just couldn't see where that was occurring, but with a test site up, I'm sure I'll be able to get it resolved quickly though. Should take but a moment.

    Thanks,
    David

  • becky
    • The Incredible Code Injector

    Thanks David.

    Yup, I took a look at the codes too but couldn't nail the issue.

    A bit more info -

    My non-upgrade quota is set at 20MB in the WP settings. I have supporter plugin activated but not for the quota.

  • becky
    • The Incredible Code Injector

    @DavidM

    I did some further investigation. I have checked my upgrade DB and found that the hash is the same as the one that is generated in quota.php except the feature name and description in the DB table stated 3GB.

    Do I go ahead and change the feature name and description in the DB table? Not sure what caused this and whether there is any harm in doing this.

  • becky
    • The Incredible Code Injector

    Update - I changed it and then once I refreshed the Upgrade setting page in my admin area, the table seem to have reverted back to the 3GB storage instead of 500MB that I have edited manually. Please help. I don't know which script is causing this issue

  • DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

    Hi Becky, I really am very sorry for having missed this one. I had an issue with the test site server and lost track of this one in the process and I sincerely apologize for that. That said, could you please verify you're using the latest version 1.4.4? I've got that test site setup and am seeing the options as they should be.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/upgrades/download

    Also, if necessary, you should be able to simply delete the existing tables and either re-create them manually using the included sql.txt file or by simply re-visiting the Upgrades page after deleting them. The tables as noted in sql.txt are as follows:

    wp_upgrades_credits
    wp_upgrades_package_status
    wp_upgrades_log
    wp_upgrades_packages
    wp_upgrades_features

    Thanks,
    David

  • DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

    Strange that it affected only that one value, though I'm glad that's working at this point. It really wracked my brain initially trying to figure out why it would display that way as I was looking directly at the plugin code. But I should have caught onto a possible data issue

    I've given some rep points to you for all your patience. Thanks for bearing with me on that one. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.