Upgrade subscriptions

I've been looking around in this forum and realized, that there is no way to upgrade to another subscription. Right?

Is this a feature, you are working on? How is the roadmap for this? I think it is a very important thing.

Is there a workaround to achive this? Maybe someone can point me a direction.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

I've been looking around in this forum and realized, that there is no way to upgrade to another subscription. Right?

I think you're referring to the membership plugin and not your subscrpition to this site, yeah?
    This is something we're working on incorporating into the plugin, but for now a member needs to cancel one subscription in order to subscribe to another. I'll ask Barry if he can comment further on the timeline for development of the feature you're looking for.

Thanks!

• jabre
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes, I'm referring to the membership plugin.

Ok, am I getting this right: The user must cancel the subscription but he must not delete his wp Account (Registration)?
    Then it would be a workaround to write a function to automate the cancelling e.g. if the user clicks on a upgrade-button? Is there a function for cancelling an account?
    Maybe Barry can help me here a bit to get in the right direction.

• jabre
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I know holidays are near. But please give me a hint, if and how I can write a workaround and how your timeline for implementing this feature is.
    I've spend two weeks on building a Project for a customer using your membership-plugin. I can't switch to another plugin anymore and upgrading subscriptions is very important.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.