upgrade to coursepress 2.0 broke course listing

Hi Gang,

Sorry to report, but after upgrading to version 2, my course list is broken. every letter of each course is forced to a new line.

Please fix.

Thanks kindly!

• Rupok

Hi emilio_gagliardi,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. I just checked CoursePress listing in Dashboard in my test site but I don't see any Start Date, End Date, Enrollment Start & Enrollment End column when I go to "Dashboard > CoursePress Pro > Courses" section. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

But on your site, I can see all those additional columns. So either your CoursePress plugin didn't get updated properly, or some other plugin is causing this.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Also disable (by temporarily moving those php files out of the "mu-plugins" folder) if you have any MU plugins for modifying CoursePress functionality. Please let us know the result.

And can you please deactivate, delete and then install CoursePress again and check if the issue is gone?

If you get the same issue even after trying all these, please let us know. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok